Gold Medal competition
The MTP Gold Medal is one of the best recognised awards in the Polish market, which is awarded – after thorough evaluation by experts – to innovative products of the highest quality.
GOLD MEDAL - EXPERTS' RECOMMENDATION
We invite exhibitors of the Look Hairdressing Trade Fair to participate in the competition for the Gold Medal of the Poznań International Fair, one of the most recognizable and prestigious awards on the Polish market.
The competition will be settled a few weeks before the fair, which will allow you to promote winning products earlier. The promotional campaign is planned before, during and after the fair.
Information about the awarded products will appear in:
- trade press and on websites of websites which have started media cooperation with the Look and beauty Vision fairs,
- on the pages of the Poznań International Fair (MTP home page, Look website, beauty Vision website and www.zlotymedal.mtp.pl),
- in press materials sent to industry media,
- in press materials sent by the MTP Press Center to national and local media,
- in the guide for visitors.
- The quality of the awarded products is guaranteed by a renowned jury composed of eminent specialists associated with the hairdressing industry.
The winner of the Gold Medal will receive the Medalist Package - a set of materials that he will be able to use in his promotional campaign: the Gold Medal statuette, logo with the book book and press advertising template, stand A4 promoting the prize and photos from the award ceremony.
Information on products awarded with the Gold Medal will be presented in the Champions' Zone - a special stand located in the center of the exhibition. There, visitors will be able to vote for the awarded products. You can also vote on the Gold Medal website. The product awarded at the Look Fair, which receives the largest number of votes from visitors and Internet users, will win the prestigious title of "MTP GOLD MEDAL - CHOICE OF CONSUMERS". Summary of voting results and plebiscite will take place one month after the end of the fair.
REGULATIONS FOR DOWNLOAD HERE.